We made some aesthetic changes, added an example, and added the following rules to this section of the Rule Book:
- Abilities can only be used during your turn and not during an Action unless their Conditions say otherwise or the Ability occurs at a specific time.
- If the Text Condition of an Ability says “At any time”, this Ability may be used during any turn and at the moment that is most beneficial to the user of the Ability.
- If the Text Condition of an Ability specifies that it may happen during an Action such as “When making an Attack”, this Ability may be used at any time during that Action and at the moment that is most beneficial to the user of the Ability.”
- When an Ability is intended to be used on any ally including yourself it will say “Any ally”. When an Ability is intended to be used on any ally except yourself it will say “Another ally”.
- “Any Effects Gained by Abilities with Passive Condition Tags are lost if the Ability with the Passive Condition Tag is ever un-equipped.
- Tip: Using Abilities with “Any time” can be the difference between winning and losing! With the Item Upgrade Master Work, an Adventurer may add +1 TO THE ATK ROLL at any time it benefits them the most. This means that they could exhaust this card to add the bonus after seeing the roll for an Attack.