Skip to content
- Though they fight desperately to reach Echo, they can’t get to her in time. The Butcher is just too powerful, even with Zafir and the Anointed fighting at their side.
- Before they can stop him, the Soul Butcher tears into her, severing Echo from her Esper and slicing her body into pieces.
- As she dies before their eyes, her spirit appears in the air beside her, weeping inconsolably with grief.
- The Shadow Lord appears to mock them. Zafir begs for Echo’s soul to be released, but the Shadow Lord refuses. After all, her body is being eaten before their eyes. They’ve failed.
- ! New Story Flag: Sacrifice