Hey, we got some prototype tile images back from Stephanie with grid designs and we’ve decided on a style we prefer. Basically it will be a mix between Super Dungeon Explore and our prototype grid. Below are 2 images that represent what we’ll be going for. The first image will be the grid we are using and the second will be the color scheme. Both images are NON-FINAL and only represent what we are trying to accomplish with our grid system.
Matt Sims, our rep with Panda, received the 3D prints we sent him this week and he will be forwarding them to Panda’s manufacturing center in China so we’re getting that much closer to more production samples. A few of the miniatures arrived broken, but hopefully that won’t be an issue as the miniature guys at the factory can just glue them back together. Matt also gave us some tips on how to avoid breakage in the future. We also talked to Ninja Division about our miniatures and they were confident that most of them will print as is, so that was heartening to hear. These miniatures are going to look awesome!
Alex has been working on the forest tile set all this week and it’s coming along quite nicely. Unfortunately it’s not quite ready to show off yet, but we should be able get you a look at them next week. Other than that we’ve been playtesting the encounters (there are sooo many!) for the game and getting the rest of the story fleshed out.
Until next time!